AB PLC with Siemens OP

teh

Supporting Member
Hi Folks,

Can Allen PLC communicate with Siemens OP?

And Siemens OP Communicate with Honeywell Controller(PC-6301-U-400-

50-O-OF )via Serial Comm.

Rgds

hello teh;
For A-B controllers, it depends on the OP and on the A-B PLC you have. Look at the following extract from the WinCC Flexible communications manual (part 2) that you can download from the Siemens website:

WinCCFlex_AB.jpg

For Honeywell controllers, there is no information in this manual. It indicates connectivity schemes with A-B, GE Fanuc, Mitsubishi, Omron, LG, and Modicon PLCs (not counting Siemens controlers, of course). If one of the above PLCs has a protocol also supported by Honeywell (such as Modbus, described in the Modicon connectivity section), you could have a further look.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier