OP170 Program Upload

Prince

Is it possible to Upload the project and edit from an OP170 ?
We are using Wincc and MPI connection...

Prince,

Are you wanting to edit the configuration while it is in the OP170? Or are you wanting to get the configuration out of the OP170 and then edit on your computer?

I wanted to edit in my computer but if it is possible to edit it directly on the OP I won't mind.
I just don't have the source ...

Prince said:
I wanted to edit in my computer but if it is possible to edit it directly on the OP I won't mind.
I just don't have the source ...

Prince,

If you do not have the source code you are out of luck. You can down load the compiled configuration using Prosave and use it again, but you can not change it. In some of the OP's the programmer may have saved the configuration file (uncompiled) in the OP if it has enough memory. I do not think you can edit any configuration directly on the OP.

Larry