Taylor Proworx for PLC2

placon

I need to get a replacement license file for Taylor Proworx for an Allen Bradley PLC2. Taylor-Schneider Electric which I have a support contract for the Modicon Proworx software says the didn't purchase the Allen Bradley products. Does anyone know who I can contact for support?

I think Taylor was bought by GE.
I know that Schneider Electric bought only the rights to the Modicon software.

FasTrak SoftWorks, still supports their own Allen-Bradley PLC-2 software and it still runs on Windows based machines. If you have TXT files of descriptions from Taylor files, those descriptions can be converted to the FasTrak format.
www.fast-soft.com
[email protected]

Similar Topics

Hi, Our Taylor ProWorx PLC-2 Key Disk destroyed by a wanker doing what he does best, being a stupid wanker. Now we can't access our PLC to look...
Replies
Views
I have a program that was developed with an old product called Taylor Prowin which as I understand it later became a Total Control Products...
Replies
Views
I am working with a taylor-walts plc. I was using a G2-2 Series Interbus-S 9 pin Sub-d version for the valve pack. They do not have those anymore...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to open a Taylor Waltz programming file in Logix 5000? In the middle of an upgrade and not sure if there is a way to convert the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyody. I am looking for PDF manual to software called "Process Windows" the original owner was Taylor Industrial Software and they sell...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom