S7 315 -2dp

manmeetvirdi

Hi
I am writing program for Siemens plc S7 315-2DP.
I have got myself familiar with the software Simatic Manager.
Problem is all the drives are connected to PLC by prfibus, so if i want to change the speed then at what particular address i need to adrress the "speed output"?
Regards
Manmeet

The speed address is control word 2 of the drive, if you went with the default address's assigned by Simatic manager, then the address for control word 1 is probably PQW520, that means control word 2 will be PQW522.

Paul

s7315-2p to profibus

hi PLucas

So many thanx

The default address of DP is 2047,as assigned by the Simatic Manager.I connected masterdrive CB1 to prfibus havin diagnostic address of 2046.

Then what will be the speed address,trip alarm address and start/stop address of this drive

This will definately solve my problem

regards

manmeet

Last edited:
The address that you qouted is the DP diagnostics address, it is not the PQW and PIW address's of the drives.

Open up the hardware configurator and select each drive that is 'hanging' off your DP master system, there you will see the address's assigned to the drive, these will be the address's that you need to read and write to the drive.

In the download section of this site, I think it was JRW who has posted an example of communications to a masterdrive, this should give you some pointers on how to solve your problem.

Paul

I see you posted a picture while I was typing this reply, highlight the drive and read the address's assigned in there.