abt interfacing

parag uike

good morning to all,
myself parag from india.i am working over allen bradly products since a year.in which the plc-5/30 is going to be used to communicate with yokogawa dcs. well can any one tells me how the communication will occur between this?i have not yet done the communication of allen bradly & non allen bradly products.
plz let me know?

thanks in advance.

parag uike

+THE GAME OF PLC+

Similar Topics

If I Have a computer running Hyperterminal, and it's connected to the controller using serial commport-1. How can I use hyperterminal to test and...
Replies
Views
can anybody tell me how to read data from PLC using hyperterminal and which type of data i will get i m a beginner for plc so please help me
Replies
Views
hello all i m a student from INDIA i want to do data exchenge between two serial ports using PLC SOFTWARE(SIMULATOR) by using com port...
Replies
Views
Hi, im using the built in high speed counter of omron cj1m cpu22. I will be connecting a rotary encoder to the high speed counter. The rotary...
Replies
Views
sir,im going to do project in plc based bottle filling module that fills 5 bottles automatically.can u plz give the tips to construct ladder...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom