1769-HSC problem

JamesWSY

Hi I need help to solve our problem.
I used 1769-HSC with 1769-L32E, encoder connected to channel 0 that used to measure material length. The Local:1:O.Ctr0En will enable if pull roll motor start to run and encoder start to turn. I have the problem with counter enable, the encoder not turn but if Local:1:O.Ctr0En set to 1 with pull roll motor in stop condition, the Local:1:I.Ctr0CurrentCount start to count. Should in this condition, current count not count until encoder start to turn. How to solve this problem?
Thank you.
James

turn on the enable counter bit

There is a bit to eneble or disable the counter, I have never used it, I had used it always on, but I think you can do some ladder logic and turn it on and off.

Hope this helps you...

Similar Topics

I have a MICROLOGIX 1500 system which includes a HSC module. One of the counters is configured as a ring counter. When the counter overflow bit is...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I am having trouble setting up my HSC to count pulses from a prox switch. I have it wired to the prox and I see the .InputStateA0...
Replies
Views
Here is my hail Mary pass I have a wheel that produces 33 pulses per revolution. The RPM of that wheel will be anywhere from 25.21 to 62.7 Pulses...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have an issue that keeps plaguing me. The system has a 1769-L24ER processor and a 1769 HSC card. I am using CH.0 for tracking...
Replies
Views
Hello, Im trying to use a 1769 HSC card to get the RPM of a single channel encoder at 60ppr. Ive read the other threads of people have similar...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom