[< D30 k400]........................<m93>

blackslipper

Hi Hi

Can anyone clarify the meaning of this line of ladder logic
k
[< D30 400]........................<M93>

Does it mean that compare the value stored in D30 (Data Register) with the decimal value 400 and store (i.e. Output) SOMETHING in M93 (Internal/ Special Relay)

My confusion rests in the SOMETHING, What is stored in M93 a 1 if value sotred in D30 is indeed less than 400 or a 0 otherwise, or is it an actual value like store the contents on D30 in M93.

Please Clarify

I am not familiar with Mitsi in particular but it appears to be just as silva said. It compares D30, probably a word address that changes with constant value 400. When D30 is less than 400 then M93 is turned on.

M93 will become true when the value in D30 less than 400. K400 means that 400 is a decimal value

My guess

It appears to me that IF D30 < 400 then out M93

Presumably D30 is a memoy register, 400 is a fixed value, & M93 is a relay coil.

This is what is known as a comparitave contact. If the condition is true then on to the next instruction. If not then on to the next rung.

You are right

Its mitsi and the [< d30 K400] is a compare that acts as a bit (true on - false off) (they are called, in mitsi speak - inline compares)

< > = can be used as the compare (less than, greater than, equal to)