citect scada & micrologix 1100

tornado

you excuse my English, I want to know if someone has made to communicate away ethernet citect expires version 6 and micrologix 1100, and if you can help me
thanks
tornado

Bump

I've got this question into Citect as well, but have any of you guys heard anything about a CitectSCADA driver to communicate to a MicroLogix 1100 using Ethernet? I'd rather avoid using an external driver program unless it's absolutely necessary. Thanks.

The driver is ABMLXEIP, but it seems you must have the hardware 1761-NET-ENI Module. Anyone know if it is possible to testing/simulate Citect with RSLogix without the PLC Hardware?

Similar Topics

I would like to connect a Micrologix 1100 with Citect 7.5 via ABMLXEIP (updated to latest version). I tried everything and it is still not...
Replies
Views
hello! I want to connect micrologix 1200 with Citect Scada V 5.50 using dh-485 with the help of NET-AIC. iS it possible? Curently they are...
Replies
Views
I am trying to display a variable within a cicode function onto a graphics page. This function queries a SQL database. I can get the value onto a...
Replies
Views
We are trying to set up a newer generation Omron PLC (NX/NS Series) with Citect / Aveva Plant SCADA using the Ethernet/IP CIP Protocol to read...
Replies
Views
I am new to Citect SCADA and I am building the graphics for a page that will contain the control of a plant by a Kingfisher RTU. The project I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom