problem communication an Experion C200 with SLC controllers on a DH485 Network

jagatiello

Hi,
I'm trying to communicate an Experion C200 with SLC 5/02 and 5/03 controllers located on a DH485 network via a DHRIO module and a 1785-KA5 bridge. I set up RsLinx and DHRIO module properly because I can see the DH485 Network with all of its nodes in RsWho. Apparently the problem is in the message instruction itself. I tried REQNUMARRAY instruction with a PLC5 Typed message with no luck at all. I'm aware that in ControlLogix controllers you can use a SLC Typed message instead but I couldn't find this type for Experion controllers. Does anyone know if using a PLC5 Typed message or a CIP message I will be able to communicate with a SLC controller? If so, could anyone tell me how to achieve that?
Thanks in advance....
Joaquin