Dl-06 D0-dcm Modbus

I am attempting modbus via a DL06/D0-DCM to a GS2 drive. I am attemping a simple read of Parameter 0.00 (Modbus 40001 Motor Name Plate Voltage)with port2 of the D0-DCM. I am expecting a result of 240 Instead I am recieving a value of 100. I am using rx commands and do not seem to be having communications errors. I recieving the correct parameter values when using mrx commands with PORT 2 of the the DL-06.
I am on the latest firmware version. Has anyone else had luck in modbus to GS2 via DO-DCM?

I attached a bmp of the dcm setup and rx rung and data view.
The dcm is in slot 4 of the DL-06. I am using port2 of the DL-06 for some ascii communication is why I am not able to use MRX commands. I tried hex and ascii modbus modes and get to same data values (i.e. v4400 100). The dcm is address 3 and the GS2 to is address 4

thank you in advance for any advice, i have been pulling my hair on this one.

Ok, the address in the RX instruction is the problem. It should be V0, instead of V40001. You have to convert the MODBUS addressing to Octal first. This Excel spreadsheet will help you to convert the address to Octal for use in the RX instruction.

The K16 in the second LD instruction will get you 16 bytes of data. I assume that you want only 2 bytes for a single word. If so then that needs to be changed as well.

Last edited: