pico experts?

Ken Moore

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have several of the ND (non-display) pico units being used as timers for agitators, been running fine for quite some time. After reading the pico user manual, I know that the ND model will read the memory module at start up if it has one. The question is, how do you write to a memory module with a ND model. All the user manual instructions are written for a display model.

My goal is to "burn" the program onto a memory module, all the units are running exactly the same program, then if one dies in the middle of the night, the maint. department can just swap it out and plug in the memory module, the program will be loaded from the module to the pico and I don't get any phone calls.

thanks,

Ken

Last edited:
I have one with a display that I use to write code and save to an EEprom. Then use the EEprom to download to the ND models.
You can probably use Software also, but I haven't tried it.

I bought the cable, and have been using the software all along. Just wondering if I missed something somewhere, when it came to writing to the memory module with a ND model.