200 components Omron PLC Program

darphul

I am an undergrad electrical engineering student. I need a 200 components OMRON PLC program. I have been searching for 1,5 months, but I still couldnot find one.

Besides the program, our lecturer wants the description of the program. I should totaly understand the program and so that we can tell it to the lecturer. I am using CX programmer and the program must be written in it. I dont know if it is possible to pass from SYS WIN to CX prog.

I really need help. I will be very very grateful.

I need a 200 components OMRON PLC program.

What do you mean? If you mean ladder elements, that is really a very small program.

CX-Programmer will import Syswin files. Just go to file open and then select the file type.

I have not still found

Yes I mean 200 ladder elements. I dont have a program in SWI format. I couldnot find any program. That is the problem. This program will be considered as the second exam. I dont know where and how to find.

Unless someone is willing to give you a program, you will have to write it. Many of us write PLC software programs for a living and will not give programs away.

Every journey begins with the first step

Write a program for some process that you already understand, such as a clothes washing machine, or an automatic car wash, or a (can't help myself) traffic light. You can write simple programs for any of the above or you can make them very complicated, for example the washing machine program could include soak, wash, rinse, with varible timers and multiple speeds. The traffic light could have cross walks, turning lanes, etc... The car wash could be very complicated as well, you could have a good wash, a better wash, and the ultra wash.

As mentioned before, no one here is going to write a program for you. However, if you put forth some effort, and give it your best shot, we will help you overcome any "humps". No one truly understands a program as well as the person who wrote it, so when you give your presentation, you will not even have to prepare for it. You will know exactly how and why it does, what, when, and where.