WinCC Flex Database text field

CharlesM

I am using WinCC Flex 2005 on a PC based control. I have a recipe for storing part information. I would like to give the operator a place in the data base to store setup information. This could be several lines of text. I would like to use a Listbox and connect it to a field in the database but Flex does not have a listbox and it only has a string field in the database that is to small to hold all the information. So I though of a couple of ideas. If I could find an OCX control that would give me a listbox I could save the text to a file with the same name as the current recipe. Then I could load this file when the recipe is changed. My other idea is to make a stand alone application that could be started up to make edits to the text file. I could view the text file in an HTML browser.

Anyone have any other ideas of doing this?