Programmable /touchscreen/ terminals.

Boyko

Hello.

Can you recommend me an independent manufacturer of programmable /touchscreen/ terminals, compatible with the Omron PLCs. I need something more affordable than the Omron's NSxx series.

Last edited:
Dear friends,
I,ve uploaded a project from a uniop (ek-04) and download it to a new idetical one using designer6, all is alright!.. but the problem is that when i download the project(while the uniop in cofig. mode) , the downloading in pc side is achieved successfully but the uniop screen become empty when download is complete!..when i turn it off and power it on , the texts on the screen appear (self test ..the.. uniopver4.40 operation mode) then the screen become empty and no text or software appear on it!..
please help me to solve this problem...
john