S5-95U Step5 SoftWare

I think you are trying to force a FLAG and/or INPUT but you have it listed as "IF", "IF" is not a known ID

Ok

In the Force Outputs option, we set the instruction: QB32 KM=xxxx
So we think we are forcing physical outputs but not flags nor inputs.

Thank you,

Jorge,

I stop using that software about 4 years ago, went to a windows base software (can you guess why) my counter part has our old books lock up in his office, if you still need help on Monday, I will look it up then.

Sorry

JorgeUlises,

If I remember right in Step 5 you can not really force outputs. I know they give you a force screen, but it does not work as a true force. If you want to force an output you have to due it in the program. Usally at the end of OB1 before the PIQ table is updated.

As for the error you are getting I have now idea.

Jorge,

maybe your version doesn't talk English. In German you address th eoutput bytes as AB (Ausgang Byte). Maybe worth to try out.

Kind regards,

Jorge,

Jvdcande may be correct in is deciphering, but I think the output is Q not A, the inputs are I or E, I have come across both, I still think what the first error was saying is that IF is not a valid address that need to be the address that you are looking for.

You can down load a sample version of the software that we use (http://ttintl.com/)

Or better yet just put a jumper on it and call it a day