SLC 504 Problem

Mark Buskell

I have a 32K Procssor (1747 L542 OS401). When you are online (DH+) and try to do an online edit. The Processor gives some type of error indicating "Cannot compile online edits", kicks it to offline programming and then the DH+ led turns from green to red. What I have had to do to get around this problem is do the edits offline and re-download the program each time. The memory indicates roughly 13k free. 10319 Instructions used, 6791 Data table and and 13701 left. The program has 25 subroutines. There are no MSG blocks in this program however there are read and write MSG blocks to this processor on the network.

I believe the problem is there is not enough memory to be able to compile online and I think I might have to upgrade to a 64K processor.

Anyone seen something like this.

P.S.

I am working this New Years weekend (AGAIN), so everyone have a little drink f0r me and I will check back in tommorrow night.

Yes, when you bump up against the memory limits, online editing is the first to go. Your program is large and it is time to upgrade.