Best place (vendor) for training material on PLCs

PLCRookie

Hello everyone. I am a soon to be downsized(rightsized?)employee of a large multinational tool company. I am trained as a machinist, but for the past 8 years or so I have been also doing machine design and building, also including the PLC and CNC programming. I also managed to set up a basic SCADA system to monitor real time production status from each machine. Mostly simple stuff.
I am almost entirely self taught so I am constantly looking for new info. on this site and others. Now that I am moving on to newer(greener?)fields, I would like to know if there are any good programs out there where one can get more experience with these devices? I enjoy this line of work more than just "making chips". Short of going back for a degree in EE, what types of thing are out there? Any and all comments welcome.

THIS SITE ROCKS!