GE Fanuc Series 90 Micro and Cimplicity?

girevik

Hello,

I have a Fanuc Series 90 Micro PLC model IC693UDR001NP1 and cable (9 pin to 15 pin).

I can go online in LM90 with no any problems...

I guess it's pretty old model, so i'm wondering if it's possible to connect it to the Cimplicity SCADA on PC or not??? and would I need any other cable or that one i have already would be ok?

thanks!

Steve,

thanks for your reply!

the problem was that I have not SNP protocol in the protocols list when creating the project. I have done a search on that forum and found that sometimes re-install of the Cimplicity may help.. I did so and now I have a SNP in the list.. will try connection again now.

thanks again!