dial up connection from RA's SLC/03 to multiple SCADA PC's through Nokia 30 GSMs

archana

Is it possible to connect muliple SCADA station PC's all are connected with Nokia 30 GSM modems, with AB's SLC 5/03 plc which is also connected with Nokia 30 GSM. Connection may initiate from SLC or from any PC (through RS Linx)also .If you have any idia than kindly send us. If possible codes also.

Similar Topics

On a number of systems we maintain, we had been using pcAnywhere on dial-up as a backup to the Internet connection software (connecting PC to PC)...
Replies
Views
How to make a dial up connection between two PCs using citect HMI to get data?do we need routers or modems is enough?
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I never set up a Altivar 320 Frequency Drive . I must say I never seen a more complicated drive to set up , LOL How do...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I just started to work in the tire industry and I got a project about of upgrading an old and obsolete Radial Tire Building Machine...
Replies
Views
Some of the sites I service on a regular basis still use a modem. Is it possible to configure a laptop to allow linx to connect with these modems...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom