connection console omron pro27

indra

I have console OMRON type PRO27 but I lost the cable. Does anyone knows the connection drawing of this cable ? Can I order this cable only ?

Regards,

INDRA

The PRO27 has a special connector. You can purchase a cable for that unit. Cable number will depend on what you want to connect to. Let us know the plc you want to hook up to and we can give you the cable number.

Hi, IO,

Do you have the wiring connection of this cable ? because I want to try to make by myself because I have the connector.

Thank's

INDRA

Similar Topics

I want to connect PLC MODEL NO:CP1l with console model no:PR001.please help me out how to connect and also state plc cable connection.i will be...
Replies
Views
Hi dear . I have a system with cj1m cpu11 etn. previously NT 5z HMI was connected with plc. recently my old HMI got damaged. I want to replace it...
Replies
Views
Hello gentlemen, Im working on a small project on TIA Portal, about establishing a Modbus TCP connection between my ET200SP plc and a socomec...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My ethernet port on my laptop recently broke and I was hoping to just use a usb-c dongle in the mean time to go live on my PLC until I...
Replies
Views
Not a PLC question but I need expert help on this. My FactoryTalk stopped communicating with the server its hosted on. I had an error stating...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom