WinCC with MS Access

shandra_ck

Hi All,

I am having some problem with WinCC Version 5.0. I need to create recipe page with editing function (search, edit, delete,new) and looking for option other than the user archieve.

My choices was:

1. Text file
(I am able to write to the file but unable to retrieve them.)
2. Link up with Ms. Access (I am not sure this can be done, i hope I can get some feedback on this).Still testing.

Any other option that I can use?

Please guide

Thank you

Best regards,

Shandra

Try to look at WinCC.net . For WinCC V5 manual (configuration book 1), you will find the way to read and write data to text file.

Thanks Coa,

I did went through the text file format. It works. But the problem is I need to retrieve data based on a key word then edit or delete. Its a bit difficult. I was trying with array but still unsuccessul.

Regards,

Shandra