what are the full form of differnt timers

rajesh kumar

we use different timers in Simatic S5 PLC like
SF
SE
SS
and two more i dont remember their name
i know they are timer on delays and off-delays respectively but i want to know the full abbreviated full form of it,plz do mail me soon
Thankyou.

Per Step 7 help,

SS = Retentive On-Delay Timer Coil (analagous to S_ODTS)
SE = Extended Pulse Timer Coil (analagous to S_PEXT)
SF = Off-Delay Timer Coil (analagous to S_OFFDT)

Are you asking for the German translations from which those abbreviations derive?

I'm curious why the need for this info and that from your S5 post. Care to share?

Similar Topics

Hi, Yesterday, I was at a customer site. I made one little change. Changed a dummy bool output to an actual output. I didn't add any tags, or...
Replies
Views
I know this isn't PLC related, thanks for bearing with me. Does anyone have an excel sheet to calculate full load amps for branch circuits? Im...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have rslogix processors operating at anywhere from rev 16.0 to 30.0. I have the full option of FBD routine creation in the higher...
Replies
Views
struggling to find documentation on this, I have it in my head that it overwrites itself but i dont know where i have got that from. when it...
Replies
Views
Dear experts, I have encountered an SMC Flex (361A,480V) wired for 3-wire where that if you press 'Start' Then immediatly press 'stop' it will...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom