Colour coding in HMI'S

Paul.dasilva

My question isn't PLC but HMI related....I thought I would give it a go anyway.

Was wondering if anyone could maybe e-mail me an Australian Standards chart or doc. containing colour codes for piping, materials, flow etc when creating displays in a HMI environment.

Working with wet and dry ash at the moment and not quite sure what colours to use in the displays.

It would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Paul,

This is taken from the standard we use.
It is complient with AS 1345.
As to the colours to use in HMI displays, there is no standard.

Similar Topics

S
Hi Guys, can you help with a query. In the UK ( or europe) do you know of their being any legislation that defines what the colour coding should...
Replies
Views
Daft question coming up...what colour should the Run/STOP light be on a S7-1200 if it's working correctly? At the moment it's solid yellow. The...
Replies
Views
hi, im currently programming on fuiji spf plc with colour mark sensor,while running it returns a nonfatal error which disables the mark interupt...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a problem... I want to make a sorting by color project for my univercity. But the problem is that I have to make a color buffer. So...
Replies
Views
I have a text display "Word Lamp" that I need to change the background color of if any one of 3 (sometimes 4) PLC bits are ON, and on top of all...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom