CiVBA ,code wount just work

bshinde

HELLO TO ALLL,

Well guys i had a serrious problem with CiVBA .
Firstly i have generated a report using VB..i.e i have called it from my citect screen on an button event.
As i was having a HMI licence with out API support i had to switch to CiVBA.

I wrote the code writeen in CiVBA(attachment) .The code works fine if (the comented part at the end of code ,is either commented or removed ,)
it is strange i donot get any complier error .I simple can get out of it how to get thw report working.

i am calling the CiVBA function from aCitect screen .On a button event .Some time the code given below works ,some times it donot.

please help
thanks
bps

Similar Topics

Hi All, Someone at work has put a PLC system on my desk, that's just been taken off an idle production line. He said "It's an S7 PLC. We don't...
Replies
Views
hello, I'm a student and for my final grade I have to repare a sepro robot. the only problem I have for now is that i have an error code 3...
Replies
Views
I received an email from a student with the following code attached. This is supposed to control a floodgate system, and supposed to be written...
Replies
Views
I have a machine which is undergoing upgradation. As part of the process two SEW drives are being replaced., existing Gen B with new Gen C. The...
Replies
Views
I want to set user security level based on the value of a tag in my PLC called "ActiveUser". That tag will contain the A-P code which we use for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom