S7-300 password

TheVo

Hi everyone

My company have one machine using S7-300. So, it have password, I cannot modify anything. Do any person know how to crack it. Help me as soon as possible
Thanks

TheVo said:
Hi everyone

My company have one bankaccount using homebanking. So, it have password, I cannot withdraw anything. Do any person know how to crack it. Help me as soon as possible
Thanks

TheVo, how would you react to a post such as this? Without any proof that you (or your company) aren't trying to do anything illegal, I doubt if you'll find some help here.

First things I would do would be to check the contract if I'm the legal owner of the stuff, and then contact the constructor of the machine, beit to get hold of what I'm entitled to, or to straighten things up. I always advise my trainees to urge the people making the purchases to demand full documentation (thus also backups of the programs) in the contract.

Regards,