AutoMax Font Size

BAJ

I have a customer using AutoMax Exec v4.3A. Recently, the IT dude came through and did some updates to the laptop, and somehow the fonts changed. The ladder editor in particular is very hard to use. At 100% zoom the text is illegible and at 200% (the next step up) the diplay can only fit part of a rung of logic.

Anybody know where to set the font used by the AutoMax Exec?

Thanks,
-Brad

I can do that, but that hoses up other applications. It was fine before the "upgrades".

My subject wasn't quite accurate, should have said "AutoMax Font Selection".
-Brad

If you click the upper left hand corner of the DOS window that automax runs in, you can select Properties, and there you can change Fonts, Font sizes, colors, and a few other things. I don't know where these settings are stored, but apparently your IT guy accidently changed them or deleted them. You may have to do this for each Dos window that runs with Automax. I think these settings have no effect on full-screen operation, only windowed operation. (Press Alt+Enter to toggle between the two screen modes.)

Hope this helps
Paul C.

Thanks, and I've done that for the online task manager. To be honest, I don't think that changed after the "update".

However, the ladder editor in v4 and above is Windows-based, so this won't work for my specific problem.

I appreciate all the feedback though. Any other ideas?

-Brad