ML100 Clock

andrea

HI guys.
I would like to use a AB 1000 PLC to use as a 24 hour clock and a 7 day week time ,on a Automation EZT sires display .
Can this be done ?
I want to use the display, to display the time and day of the week. I want to make it user frindley for the opperator to change on/off time of day.
Thanks

Ron is right, the ML1000 does not have a real time clock.

You can attempt to create one in ladder, but don't expect it to keep accurate time.

The ML1100, 1200 and 1500 have real time clocks available.

boy you guy are fast.Thanks
If I use the 1200 how user frindley can I make the interface for the opperators.......as bringing up the time of day and changing the of or off.
Thanks

Cant remember off hand but i think the 1200 RTC is an extra..you have to add the module..i got burned on this once..thankfully it was not that expensive..As for using it..it is very easy

The ML1200 with RTC is easy, this is a panelview 300 display that was used to set on/off times for a chiller system used in an extrusion process.
pv300hrmin.jpg