Rs5000 Pide

voyage

Hello Everyone
I am new to rs5000 and want to set up a pide loop to read into a rsview1000. I am trying to control a heater through a ssr, heater is for sealing plastic lids.
Now my problem is i have not got a clue how to do this, i have read in the manual that i have to set up a FB but how? and where do i put it. I used the example in rs5000 but got no output, so do you think anyone can help, an example program would help greatly, thanks people. (Oh give me back the days of Mitsi Medoc)

Similar Topics

I am setting up a heater which is much like a heat-gun, air blows through a tube with an element in it. The response time of the heater is very...
Replies
Views
I have recently made a career change after 25 years of being an electrician. I am officially a junior automation controls programmer. I recently...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Hoping that someone could please confirm if the 1756-IF16/B is/isn't compatible with the 1756-L1 5550 processor(13.24). I'm sure I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need help making a logic modification to a RS Logix 5000 program. I can email the program and give plenty of insight to it plus I have...
Replies
Views
Hey folks I was wondering how one puts shortcuts on the logic display for instructions. A few weeks back another programmer added them for me...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom