position sensor

kalimuthu

I am looking for a sensor which have to sense a moving object from it's reference point. The accuracy required is 0.1 mm. The laser sensors are working fine but are expensive. I am looking for cost effective solution. The moving object can be a metal or non metal of any shape.Can anyone help with informations and ideas?

Talk to your Keyence guys. My guy demo'd a new laser sensor they now have that is a lot less expensive and if I remember right, the accuracy is right in your range. Unfortunately I think laser is the only reliable method at the moment.

Steve

Similar Topics

Hello Ken Roach, Thank you for your quick reply , As informed earlier i want to read P&F Sensor data on Micrologic 1400 series B using MSG...
Replies
Views
Anyone program this doohickey using controllogix. If so, how and maybe an example. My brain hurts figuring it out
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone knows of an industrial sensor similar to what is used for positioning the pointer of a mouse (on an optical...
Replies
Views
I am going to correct a beveling machine with a sensor The problem is that the handling system for the part that needs to be beveled in the...
Replies
Views
Need help identifying the make/model of this valve position sensor, there are no definable markings, it came off of an air actuator for a liquid...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom