Hardware design

SCAN.PLC

He every body,

i have a specifications from client for a control system .i planned to take SLC 5/03 PROCESSOR along with 8 channel analog input card and 3 DI cards and one DO card.
i have to inteface a panelview with this system.
i have no clear idea how to interface this chiassis to PV.
i chose a panel view with RIO communications .but to interface this with SLC processor i have to put one 1747SN card in the chassis.
I remebered that i read somwehere that it is possible to connect a panelview to local chassis with out SN card by directly connecting the PV to CH0 of SLC processor or by Chassis Ineface cable ****c6 cable.

i am not clear of these hardware design.
can anybody give me the clear understanding of intefacing of PV with SLC processor both on local and remote chassis.

and is it possible to interface a PV with CH0 on SLC provessor OR with a chassis interface cable ?if yes please give me the brief layout of hardware design.

also is it possible to put SN card and still connect the PV on CH0 or by Chassis interface cable.

with regards

scan.plc