Mitsubishi QD62 - How to rst count

smithers

Hello

I am currently using Mitsubishi QD62 hi-speed counter to measure the length of items travelling along a conveyor belt.
An encoder is fitted to the conveyor belt and is continually rotating, all signals from the encoder are ignored by the plc until the object on the belt is detected by a sensor.
The problem is that I cannot manage to reset the count value inside the QD62 - Count value needs to be reset to zero after each object has been measured.

Any help appreciated.

Similar Topics

Can I use a Mitsubishi QD62 hi-speed counter module coupled with an encoder attached to a rotating shaft in order to give me a constsnt readout of...
Replies
Views
hi all, I'm wondering if anyone has ever converted an Allen Bradley AOI to a Mitsubishi Function block. I's hard to find libraries from...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Mitsubishi FX3G 14M PLC and a E615 HMI from Mitsubishi/Beijer. I'm using GXWorks 2 to do the programming and I have no problem...
Replies
Views
Hello! If someone can help me with the following problem. I can't change the phone number. Do I really need the interface (AL-232CAB - Programming...
Replies
Views
how to communicate FactoryTalk Optix and Mitsubishi Q Series. I want to know the details of that
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom