KVM Extender

DaveW

I need to extend a touchscreen monitor, keyboard and mouse 250' away from the PC. I've used Blackbox cat5 in the past and the video wasn't as crisp and clean (ghost images) as I would like. Any recommendations?

I use the Black Box ACU1022A. I have 4 of them connecting to AB 17" touch screen monitors and they work great. I had tried a different model from Black Box (not sure of the number) that was not very good, so I phone them and this is the model that Black Box said was the best for this type of application.

Try Rose. They are a US company and I have used them successfully in Ozz several times. CAT 5 cable required.

Similar Topics

I need to setup 4 remote monitors, mice, and keyboards @ approx 300' away from a desktop computer. What I want to use is the AdderView 4 port...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a touchscreen mounted onto an enclosure. There are no keyboard or mouse available (only touch screen) I need to interface to 2 thin...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to find a multi-screen kvm extender. Can anyone recommend a setup? What I'm looking for is to have one computer with a screen...
Replies
Views
I have tried several different KVM switches, and have yet to find one that's truly satisfactory. Do any of you have suggestions for any specific...
Replies
Views
Hi All What I understood from various manuals (e.g. rm094 & um543) is that you have the freedom to allocate any module to any slot. I understand...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom