Communication Omron PLC with VB

i would search google for a OPC for for Omron plc, i know kepware have something...

that is FAR the easyest way

The easiest way is to use the ActiveX control called "Compolet" which can be available from OMRON.

You also need to installed a software called "FinsGateway" which is something like OPC server.

Then, you are ready to communicate with your VB program and OMRON PLC (provided that you configure FinsGateway correctly.)

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am trying to change the IP address of the Omron PLC (NJ30-1200) and HMI (NB7W-TW01B) to fetch the network on our network...
Replies
Views
Hi; I have a DUPONT brand machine having OMRON PLC CQM1-CPU21-E. I have CX Programmer installed in my Laptop having W1indow10. I want to go...
Replies
Views
hello i wanto asking the setting and program for communication modbus The plc that i use is CJ2m cpu31 i use extra communication module...
Replies
Views
Hello there, I am new to OMRON PLCs so need some help to communicate two PLC over FINS Protocol. Here are the description of the system...
Replies
Views
Brand: motorola Model number: LI 4278 Cradle model number: STB4278 Rs232 cable: CBA-R01-S07PBR To communicate with Plc model: omron CP1E -N30-DR...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom