Controls Engineer OR Applications Engineer

peng

I work with a co-op student who may get an interview with either Schneider Electric or GE Fanuc as Controls Engineer or Applications Engineer.

Has any one worked for Schneider Electric or GE Fanuc as Controls Engineer or Applications Engineer. Your experience with either company. What the company look for from a possible candidate at the interview, experience, etc.

Similar Topics

So I have currently been at my first controls job for about 6 months and am starting up a new project for one of our vendors. This project is an...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i am in need of your input in regards to the topic of what a controls engineer does. i have been in that role for many years and did an...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am planning on pursuing career into PLC and controls Engineering. I have background in Chemical Engineering . I know the...
Replies
Views
Maybe some one can help me out. trying to do a read parameter message instruction in RS logix 5000 to a GE AF 650 VFD. To get for example heat...
Replies
Views
I don't know anyone who is self employed in the controls engineering field so I'm wondering if there are any in this forum. I would love to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom