PCLink2 with Siemens CP143

coa

Hi,

I would like to find the procedure to setup PCLink2 (ISA card in PC) to communicate with Siemens CP143. I know that this card is very old and hard to find information but someone who have experience with this card may point me the way or give the link where I can find information on web.

Thanks for all input

Is PCLINK2 manufactured by INTEL?
We have the manual,but we update this HMI system .
I remember some setup in Autoexec.bat & config.sys in DOS5.0 environment.
The PClink2 is used AUI port which connects to tranceiever.

IEEE 802.3(10base5) ethernet.

coa said:
Hi,

I would like to find the procedure to setup PCLink2 (ISA card in PC) to communicate with Siemens CP143. I know that this card is very old and hard to find information but someone who have experience with this card may point me the way or give the link where I can find information on web.

Thanks for all input

I have the pclink2 driver software for os2/warp not for dos,if you need email me please. I need the hardware card,who can help me?

Has anyone found more information about this card ? I have an old setup under DOS that i need to get to work with an S5 PLC, but can't find any manuals or other information.

That would be great, thanks!
It might have something to do with IRQ that's not set right, i'll investigate this further today or tomorrow. The NETBIOS program hangs on INTELBOOT, probably waiting for the hardware to respond.
regards,
budtse

That would be great, thanks!
It might have something to do with IRQ that's not set right, i'll investigate this further today or tomorrow. The NETBIOS program hangs on INTELBOOT, probably waiting for the hardware to respond.
regards,
budtse
did any body know the manual for CP 143 configuratiion,is there any goo manual for that