Advantages of P.L.Cs

Davy81

Hello all,

Im currently doing a Higher National Certificate in Mechanical and Electrical engineering, as part of my course we have been asked to describe advantages of P.L.Cs as opposed to traditional relay logic systems. I was wandering can any of you point me in the right direction as to where I can obtain such info.

Also we have been asked to produce a block diagram to show the internal architecture of a typical P.L.C.

I would be grateful of any information provided as to where I can find this.

With Thanks,
Davy

Davy,
Get ready for the slamming to begin. BTW, Google is a wonderful tool. I Googled a very basic phrase and within 3 pages found a site with answers to both requests.

Dale

Thanks Guys

Managed to get a lot of useful info off google to sort out my problems. It was just a general enquiry incase the experts here knew of somewhere better to find such information.

Thanks for your help.

Davy