Active X Controls WinCC Flex or ProTool

CharlesM

Has anyone used (or made) any active X controls for WinCC Flex or ProTool? What would I have to get to create them? Will active X controls for VB or C# work?

I would like to have more control to edit text files from the HMI. I would also like to create a good way to show reports on the HMI. I think a special Active X control could be the way to do this.

Similar Topics

Hey All, I am trying to do some data storing on a PanelView+ and the built in data logging doesn't quite fit my needs. I was looking into the...
Replies
Views
I AM CURRENTLY WORKING FOR A COMPANY THAT IS RUNNING A SMALL PRODUCT LINE WITH A PLC 5/80 AND SEVERAL 500'S. ON TOP OF THIS WE ARE CONTROLLING THE...
Replies
Views
I was looking for this function, so that i doesn´t need to do it in the PLC. If there are an alarm in the alarm list, i want to flash the...
Replies
Views
Context: PLC= S7-1212C, HMI=KTP1200 Basic. Hi again, When the "REPORT" button is pressed (on a different screen), it takes the operator to the...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I'm new to PLC and HMIs, and I was given the following problem: I need to be able to filter alarms and events that are only related...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom