Simolink Blinking bit

Prince

in 6 Simovert MC drives. I am sending the master control word by the first word of simolink and I used the bit 0 of the word for the control word1 ON/OFF 1 Command on other drives but when I check the control word for other drives I see the on/off1 bit blinking the virtual master synchronization pos transfers right.

Can anybody help me about this ?

I used Profibus as the source for the control word - that way I could stop/start each individual drive as required. I also used logic bits to enable/disable gearbox mode (for threading up machine). If you are using Simolink to transmit the control word, I'm guessing you will always want to start all of your drives all of the time.

You need to describe your implementation in more detail for any more help. For example, Which simolink node has the virtual master, which simolink node acts as the source for the control word and how is the control word controlled ?

So relevant parameter for the dispatcher only is:

P0751=K3001

All drives have

P749.1=0.0 (Read from Transmit channel 0 on node 0)
P554.x=7100 (ON/OFF1 from bit 0 of Simolink receive word 0) ?