Communicating Omron C200H -CPU 11 with PC..EMERGENCY!!!!!!

Deep_arvind

Hi,
Can someone help me , with telling me the way to connect Omron C200H-CPU-11, with PC having CX-Programmer. See i have Omron C200H-CPU-11, one LK-201, any have CX-Programmer running on my PC , but i cant see any port on the PLC , but there is one one on LK201 but i'm not able to get through , i guess i have to get that port register first with the PLC ...

Can any one on the world Please help out of this....

please help me.....................

Have you got a serial 9-pin port on your PC or are you trying with a USB-serial converter?

Have you checked your COM port number?

You say you are using CX-P, have you set your comms to the right COM port? Baud rate?

Go to http://www.mrplc.com and into Download Code, Omron, Manuals where I think you can download the starter guide/user manual.
http://forum.mrplc.com/index.php?act=Downloads&CODE=03&id=461

It's bedtime for me. Someone will guide you very soon.

Last edited:
Deep,
On the LK-201 unit, use switches 1 and 2 to set a unique number (0 to 31) for the unit.
Set Switch 3 to 5 (9600 Baud)
Set switch 4 to 2 (7, Even, 2)

In CX-Programmer 'Change PLC' dialogue, set Network Type to SYSMAC WAY.
In 'Network Type Settings' - Driver tab, select the correct COM port for your PC.
Set Baud rate to 9600.
Set Data Bits to 7.
Set Parity to Even.
Set Stop Bits to 2.
If your cable has the correct pin configuration - see here...(http://forum.mrplc.com/index.php?act=Downloads&CODE=02&id=349), you should be able to connect OK.

Hope this helps.

Problem solved

Hi, thanks both of you---> silva.foxx and Paulus...
i was doing excately what you people said but was not able to get through, but looking on
Paulus's reply , i got sure, i guess the problem lies with switches 1 and 2, they were both
on "0" , so i changed the setting to "1" and "1" that means the host link number now became
"11", and then i changed "Host Link Unit Number" in Network Setting dialog box on Network Tab
in CX-Programmer and tried ......and bingoo.
Thanks a lot buddy you ppl saved my life
Have a great day