incremental encoder module 1794-ID2

dpyles

Hello Friends
I'm new to PLC's and am having trouble with A/B's 1794-ID2 encoder module. I have the module addressed, but I need to know how to use write bits. The process needs to count up to a preset value from a panelview and enable a crosscut saw to start (this being the length of the product) when it reaches the preset value, then reset to 0 and start again.
Thanks in Advance

Similar Topics

Hello! I have a application where I need to connect a incremental encoder 24V with 4000 pulses to a Point IO Module. This encoder delivers the...
Replies
Views
I have an application using an incremental encoder and then I convert it to degree (0-360) using calculation program. For a while, the calculation...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am using a B&R X20 unit and want to integrate an incremental encoder (OUT A, B, & Z). I have three BOOL digital input pins for my A,B...
Replies
Views
A bit of background here: We use an incremental encoder with a counting module in our PLC configuration. Using dual phase / quadrature counting...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to take the counts I am getting on my plc from an incremental encoder and use them to keep track of position. I have never...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom