A-B controllogix LAN 1756-enbt module

learnmore

Hi,

Why does Allen-Bradley RSlinx not know which LAN module it is scanning for after it locks on to the IP adress? I can change the MAC code to an IP address and the 1756-enbt module will save the new IP. Also, I cannot configure the module in the controllogix 5k rack. However, the RS232 link works great.

But, RSlinx comes up with unknown device.

Thank you.
[email protected]
learnmore

Learnmore

I suspect that you need an up to date EDS file for the ENBT module. You should be able to download one from the Rockwell web site. Make sure you check the firmware version for your card and download the correct file.

Similar Topics

Why does the controllogix redundancy modules use a single mode fiber vs multimode fiber?
Replies
Views
Hello, I have two 16 point input cards and 1 16 point output card showing module faulted on my IO tree in Logix Designer. The fault code is...
Replies
Views
Hello, My associate and I are trying to sync up two ControlLogix racks (7-slot chassis) with identical modules. We are able to see the secondary...
Replies
Views
Trying to setup a message read via Ethernet. I have the path setup as 1, 1, 2, 192.168.66.10 I get an error code 1, ext err 315. I am beating...
Replies
Views
I have a redundant ControlLogix being set up. This program reads a value from a remote site which happens to be SLC PLC. Rockwell mentions SLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom