Ultra 3000 devicenet guru

RBEYER

I have chosen instance 9 and 12. They have 9 and 11 bytes respectively. I am mapping into a compactlogix scanner. I have broken it up into 4 bytes in word 0, 3 bytes in word 1 and 4 bytes in word 2, these are all dint words. My question is there any read only I have to account for. RSNetworx Ver 5.11 allowed me to do this.

Any help would be appreciated....

Similar Topics

We are pulling our hair out trying to figure out this issue. We have an AB*MPL-A330P-HK22AA servo motor that started randomly throwing E22 and E24...
Replies
Views
I am setting up an Ultra 3000 drive on devicenet and I need some help configuring the I/O tables. I understand that there are many choices as to...
Replies
Views
Hi, does anybody have any programming examples, or maybe some useful insight on Ultra3000 servo drives with DeviceNet. All our distributer had...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Question about an AB Ultra 3000 servo drive (with DeviceNet), perhaps someone has seen this before... On power-up, the green LED for...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am having an issue with a Ultra 3000 jumping while stopped. It seem to be intermittent. I am using RS5K to control the servo. It...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom