Micrologix 1500, analog input, outputs modules

Egamez

Hi, everybody, i need help pf us, i have already installed a PLC Allen Bradley Micrologix 1500 the LSP 28BXB model, and two modules, first is the 1769 IF4 (analog inputs) second and the last module was a 1769 OF2(analog outputs), i dont know how adressing the inputs and outputs, and how that i supossed to uynderstand the meaning of the variable, i really loosing on it.
Can anybody say me about it? i know is easy but i dont know
Thanks

Greetings Egamez,

after you’ve set up the modules in the "I/O Configuration" feature, your Input table should look something like this ... be sure to set the “Radix” to decimal ...

1769ins.JPG

the four addresses that I have highlighted in yellow should be the data from your four analog input signals ... the other two words for this same module contain things such as “Status Bits” and “Over-range-under-range” information ...

and your Output table should look something like this ... again, be sure to set the “Radix” to decimal ...

1769outs.JPG

the two addresses that I have highlighted in yellow should be the data to your analog outputs ...

is this enough information to get you started? ...

have you worked through the Advanced Configuration” feature? ...

1769advcon.JPG

there is a lot of information about the 1769-IF4 in this manual ... Appendix B has step-by-step instructions with screen shots on how to set the module up ...

if you’re still having problems after this, please post again and try to tell us as much as possible about what is confusing you ... what types of inputs do you have connected? ... what scaling values do you need? ... the more we know about your system, the more detailed help we can give you ...

Thanks this is enough info, for what i want to do, you are really give the info that i need, with images, and the explenation, congratulations i can see that you are a great professional,
thanks again,