Rsview32 demo vs Rslogix 500 AB

amb89

I have rsview32 showwork 2hrs demo software and Rslogix500 Allen Bradely starter for 10pt microplogix 1000 kit .
I make a simple on/ of ladder logic circuit which works fine but when i make on/ swithes in rsview 32 and try to attach to with same ladder address it wont works which it suposse to work.
Is any expert can help me out THNXXX

Doesn't work ? That's button one !

Consider posting the addresses you were trying to access with RSView32, or maybe make a note of the behavior (error codes, wireframes, etc) that constitute "it supposse to work".

My best guess is that you are trying to directly access I/O addresses, which doesn't work with some revisions of RSLinx and RSView with SLC controllers. Just a guess.

Post more details and I'm sure that the Forum will be able to give you a nudge in the right direction.