monarch data-chart

sapoleon

Hi,
I get recently a Monarch Data Chart 3600. It's a nice data adquisiton and registration panel, that saves it's data in a diskette.

The thing is, that the person that give us the instrument, doesn't have the software to read the saved data. So, the question is, if someone knows which software do I need, and if it is possible to get it for free, or if not, if someone have a copy to sell.

The instrument is an old one, and the software claims to work in win 95. (I think is for win 3.x)

Thanks

Thanks,
I was already in the company home page, and I wrote them, I'm still waiting for an answer to know their representatives here in Israel, or near.

Just checking if maybe someone had it...

I found a distributor list for Israel.

ISRAEL E.D.N. SYSTEMS LTD. P.O. Box 4095, Petah-Tikva ISRAEL 49130 Sid Knopp 972 3 927 1888 972 3 927 1666
SHANY-TECH LTD. Caesarea Industrial Park, Pardess Hanna 38000 Israel Sharon Keisar 972 4 627 0164 972 4 637 2908​
I think the software you want is the following:​
The get data software here may work for you.​