Always On TOP

arc

Can any one tell me how to make a third party Application that is started from Protool pro (e.g. Excel or any other application) to always remain on top of Protool screen, and should not go to the background if the mouse is clicked outside its (Excel, any other VB based application's) filed.

Thanks for reading this,

----
Arc

I dont think this can be achieved in any simple way I'm affraid.
If you can do VB you can browse some VB code sites and find projects that do a similar thing. Then you can have a service running in the background.

There is no command line 'switch' for this in MS apps.

Similar Topics

Hi all, Just had a customer who requested that I add a button to the alarms page of their FTView SE application. The alarms page is wholly taken...
Replies
Views
hello I have 7cp476 cpu why can led always open and No connection
Replies
Views
I have a program that I am gradually piecing together (my first program). There are 4 cascading timers that turn Y001 and Y001 + Y002 on and off...
Replies
Views
So I've been told time and time again that a PID (or PIDE) instruction should never be conditionally enabled/disabled and the only thing that...
Replies
Views
Found this online :hmmm: Kind of funny :) We use "Always Off" for Dummy Code to Monitor tags in the ladder to avoid [AFI]'s from throwing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom