Linking Intouch 9.5 to PLC via OPC

Mordo

I'm trying to link my Intouch 9.5 application to the PLC (Siemens 315T-2DP) via OPC with Simatic Net7 on an Industrial Ethernet link.

I've been told to install Wonderware FSGateway, but since I'm not familiar with both products, I'm giving a hand to our automation department, I'd like to get the procedures to get Intouch to talk to the PLC.

Thanks

Use Kepware for OPC, it will save you countless hours of frustration. For your Wonderware application just use the S7 DB number for the item name. Kepware has instructions specifically for Siemens. It costs about $700.00.

Similar Topics

Hi, I can figured out how to make two picture blinking alternating. I have two pictures one is colored in yellow and the other is colored in red...
Replies
Views
So I'm currently in the process of linking 2 1756-L72 processors to send alarms back and forth. One processor is rev 26.13 and the other is 32.11...
Replies
Views
I have one GE Fanuc IC200PNS002-AC Versamax Network Interface Module and the fault red light is blinking and i have checked in manual it is...
Replies
Views
I have a Micro820, yes I know they are hated. I have a brand new Micro820 that I programmed with a Micro SD Card. Once I got it programmed, I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Have very basic knowledge of PLC's. Wondering if someone can point me in the right direction. Our assembly equipment is being run off of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom