Mitsubishi F940GOT to a pc

Mark1201

Hi guys. I have to interface a F940GOT touchscreen from mitsubishi to a controller running Basic Moves Development Studio from Kollmorgen. The language is alot like Basic. I have the manuals for the screen and gives very little towards the protocol for the universal setting. I was wondering if there is any example code out there or if anyone has had any luck developing this communication. Thanks in advance.
Mark

Similar Topics

I have the above F940GOT-SWD-E Panel View and I need to install an application to suit one of our rotary fillers. Appreciate if I could help with...
Replies
Views
I have the service edition of rslogix 5000. A ranger robot has version 11.32 on the plc. 11.32 is not supported by service edition. Only version...
Replies
Views
I am using F940GOT-LWD HMI interfaced with FX2N series Mitsubishi PLC. I am trying to find out if it is possible to generate barcodes on this...
Replies
Views
Hi Dear's I got comminication with mitsibushi FX2n-48MR PLC, that i was not able last days, The information Mr.Parky gave me was helpful & I...
Replies
Views
how to communicate FactoryTalk Optix and Mitsubishi Q Series. I want to know the details of that
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom