A1n Programming Cable

freely

I am busy with a project between vb and a Mitsubishi A1N series PLC. I do not want to use the Sc09 cable to connect to the the PLC as the cost is pretty extreme. I use a Rs232 to Rs422 converter between my pC and Plc. I have done this installation many times using FX series PLC's but can't seem to get coms to the A1N. I have utilized RTS and CTS signals but still no coms. The 5V signals on the Sc09 cable are all that confuse me. I'm not sure how to incorporate them in my design. I see on the SC09 diagram pin 12,13,24,25 are shorted and 20, 21 are also shorted. Do I just short them on the plc side or how.
Has any one had experience with this type of installation

Similar Topics

Hi, I didnt thought i would come across an A1N CPU in my life. But now i have and it is as i thought programmed in MEDOC 2.4.🙃 Is it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old MELSEC A1N that I have on my desk. Im trying to contact it via my SC-05N cable without backplane. Im using MEDOC. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working on Mitsubishi PLC Rack system A1N with 1 AJ71C24 multilink module. 1 Ouput Module, 1 Input Module 1 module with encoders hooked...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have fx2n plc on my hand but I don't have the programming cable sc-09 and it would not be easy for me to get one. I need the cable...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i am the new controls guy at the plant and i have inherited a pc from the previous controls guy with Siemens tia portal version 16 and 17...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom