S7-314IFM Analog out

FC105 SCALE and FC106 UNSCALEfrom the TI-S7 Converting Blocks section in the standard library are probably what you need.

If you're using a S7-400 in combination with S5 analog cards (e.g. over Profibus) you can also use FC100 through FC107 depending on the analog input card you use, and FC108 and FC109 depending on the analog output card. But you can only use these FC's for the S5 analog cards! For the S7 analog cards you still need the former mentioned FC105 and FC106.

You could of course write your own function as well!

Kind regards,

Jean Pierre Vandecandelaere

Similar Topics

Hi I've got an S7-314 IFM. How do I address the analog out? And while I'm on my soap box - has anyone ever found anything useful from the Siemens...
Replies
Views
hi all, I am new to this page but work in the automotive trade as electrical mechanical maintenance engineer just done a basic plc course with...
Replies
Views
I want to configure s7314ifm plc with cp module cp342-5. And after that I have to communicate cp342-5 with a vfd through profibus dp cb15. I don't...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am working with a SIMATC S7 PLC, CPU 413-2DP with a PROFINET card (CP 443-1 TCP). My laptop is connected through an Ethernet cable...
Replies
Views
HI. AM JUST TRYING OUT TO RUN A MOTOR FORWARD AND REVERSE BUT WHERE DO I EVEN START....? PLEASE HELP... HARDWARE CONNECTIONS ARE OK BUT JUST CANT...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom